Looking for a fantastic venue to host your next Function?
Our wonderful newly renovated venue just outside the Adelaide CBD could be exactly what you’re looking for and the best part is, all funds spent with us, go back into supporting the local community through our soup kitchen.
We can tailor your event to meet your needs, providing a range of catering options and drinks packages as we are fully licensed. Our space is a blank canvas and we invite you to bring your event vision to life.
Our Hindmarsh venue features;
- Grand hall with a capacity of 250 guests
- Stage available for speakers and entertainment.
- Full AV facilities available
- Car parking spaces available on-site
- Close to public transport – free travel via tram from the Adelaide CBD stopping just a few minutes away!
- Full fabulous in-house catering service
- Fully licensed and serviced bar including beer, wine, and spirits
And the best thing of all is that all profits from your function go back into our charity to help us help others! This includes making and distributing thousands of meals each week to those doing it tough right now, including those experiencing homelessness
Please send us a request to book for your date preferred and we will get back to you.
Food on the Table is a 100% not-for-profit functions/meetings space, providing food, support, and training opportunities for marginalised groups, including those experiencing homelessness. All profits generated service our mission. Our core vision for our humble venue is to be a place that in some way provides hope, support, love and inspiration to our community.