Original locomotive cranes and machinery soar above the National Innovation Centre.
The seminar room boasts:
- Overhead projector & screen
- Inbuilt ceiling speakers & teleconferencing camera
- 1 whiteboard
- 1 wireless hand held microphones
- 2 minutes walk from Redfern station
- 1 lecturn, 12 trestle tables
- Video conferencing through Zoom inclusive
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Versatile configurations: seminar style, classroom, U shaped boardroom
The adjoining Atrium space provides an excellent break-out area to host catering and networking activities in relation with the event. Please contact us for package deal pricing on the Atrium and Seminar Room.
Cicada Innovations is Australia's leading incubator for startups and scaleups working on science and engineering innovations, or “deep tech”.
Very limited onsite parking available, dependant on the day.