The main hall in the Ukrainian Community Centre has 5 metre ceilings and lots of natural light.
Constructed in 1962 it still has some wonderful retro elements (wood panelling, terazzo look floor in the foyer) but has been modernised for today's use.
The hall has a solid timber floor - measures approximately 13 metres long by 11 metres wide.
Large windows allow lots of light or you can use the roller blinds to darken the room.
You can seat up to 200 people for a concert or round 150 comfortably for s sit down dinner.
The hire includes:
* tables (seat 10
* car park at rear (will accommodate approximately 20 cars)
* heating and air conditioning
Use of the stage and kitchen are separate
The kitchen is small but functional and comes with:
* stainless steel bench prep area
* large fridge
& gas stove and oven
* commercial dishwasher
We prefer that people clean up and pack after their event otherwise we can arrange cleaner at a cost of around $200 depending on the type of function.
The hall is great for:
* presentation/ awards nights
* dinners, birthday parties, baptism, weddings, baby showers
* sporting events (we also have a large area outside that can be used)
* 18th and 21st birthdays will be considered with parental supervision. security and a a substantial bond
We can help you decorate the space and can discuss a package or tailor something to your requirements. We can offer:
* hire of tall vases
* floral arrangements
* large floral centrepieces
* red poppy floral balls
* ceiling fairy lights
* disco ball
* white tablecloths
* "Welcome" board and easel
* sheer curtain in foyer - decorated toy our colour scheme
* balloon garlands
Ukrainian community in Noble Park
Additional hire cost - stainless steel prep benches, commercial dishwasher, large fridge, gas cook top and stove, heating and air conditioning
Separate male and female toilets
Additional hire fee for use of projector, screens, audio equipment
Noble Park Train station is a 15 minute walk
We have a large open gravel car park that can be used for outdoor events