Due to the ongoing and rapidly changing COVID 19 lockdown restrictions at this stage Red Cross is keeping our training room open for the existing bookings by organisations and groups listed as essential by NSW Health and is subject to the following:
• Pre booked regular users only - all other requests must be directed to our Regional Operations Manager
• EVERYBODY must scan using the QR code AND also register their details on the Visitors Sheet at reception.
• Currently the four square metre rule is in place there is a maximum of 10 people allowed in the training room at any one time. You must ensure social distancing at all times.
• Hand Sanitiser is available as are disinfectant wipes and spray, we ask that you use these whilst in the office and to support people where needed to use these.
• Masks must be worn at all times whilst inside the building, including the common area and lifts unless you have a document of exception. This document must be provided if requested.
• You need to ensure you have your key and switch off and lock up the office and ground floor doors on leaving. If you do not have an access key we will need to make arrangements for someone to be on site at the time of your booking.
• If you wish to suspend your room booking please contact the Red Cross.
• We are a COVID safe business and have our Safety Plan available on request.
Australian Red Cross is building a better society based on people helping people.
Double stove and seating available