The Newrybar Community Hall (previously known as The Newrybar School of Arts) was built in 1899 and has become the focal point of community life.
Many weddings, parties, school functions, meetings, and events have been celebrated at the Hall over its 120 year lifetime.
A billiard room and library were a feature of the Hall in the early days.
Concerts, bazaars, Pens Touring Talkies, cards, billiards, skating, table tennis, meetings, junior farmers, school functions, sports evenings and tournaments were all a regular feature at the Hall.
We are a Non for Profit hall run by the community for the community. All profits go to heall maintenance and renovation
90cm oven, extractor, 6 ring burner, dishwasher 2x fridge